Wireless Temperature Sensor
The NEO-IND is extraordinarily durable, with high waterproof and IK09 shockproof for location and tracking in various harsh environments. NEO-IND is IP68 dust and waterproof with a magnetic ON/Off switch that prevents accidental turning ON/Off. NEO-IND is especially suitable for use in wet, ultracold, and High-temperature applications NEO-IND is used for impact and free-fall detection and logging of shipments.
The NEO-IND provides the ideal solution for monitoring climate-sensitive environments, and It offers 24 hours a day monitoring, real-time alerts, logs, and reports.
|Waterproof & Shockproof Industrial Grade Wireless Temperature Sensor
|-40°F to 185°F (-40°С to 85°С)
|0% to 100%
|2.74 x 1.87 x 0.94in (69.6 x 47.6 x 24mm)
|1.84 oz (52.2 grams)
|328 feet (100 meters)
|Up to 44 months
Enhance Your Monitoring
We recommend the iMatrix Micro Gateway to automatically scan, connect and send your NEO sensor data to the Cloud for word-wide access ( sold separately).
iMatrix sensors are upgradable to our proprietary mesh solution supporting massive networks. For massive networks we recommend the Series-1 Gateway (sold separately).
Use NEO-1D Sensor to Monitor:
Cold Chain for Food
iMatrix Cloud & App
- Manage multiple sensors via one interface
- Set warning levels and receive alerts directly to smartphone or option for Wi-Fi gateway (sold separately).
- Observe configurable graphs and updates of all your sensors
- Organize hundreds of sensors with mulitple groups & locations
- Set unique name and photo for each sensor
- Get reporting and log files for record keeping and HACCP compliance.