Micro Gateway USB Dongle – 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.2
The small size of the Micro USB Gateway betrays its capabilities. The Micro USB Dongle Gateway is integrated with a fully-featured and robust Wi-Fi Client and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Gateway.
Use this Gateway to enable remote monitoring and control of BLE sensors from anywhere in the world.
- Get 24 hours a day monitoring with real-time alerts, logs, and reports
- Connect to iMatrix Cloud for World Wide Access
- Manage multiple sensors in multiple locations
- Set and receive alerts directly to smartphone or optionally use the Wi-Fi Micro gateway (sold separately)
- Organize thousands of sensors with multiple groups & locations
- Upload sensor data to the iMatrix Cloud automatically in real-time with iMatrix SensorMonitor Smartphone App
- Setup sensors in one step – scan QR code with App and you’re monitoring
Micro Gateway USB Dongle
The Wireless iMatrix IoT Wi-Fi Gateway automatically scans and connects iMatrix wireless sensors and sends the data to the Cloud. The Micro Gateway provides the ideal solution for monitoring climate-sensitive environments, and It offers 24 hours a day monitoring, real-time alerts, logs, and reports.
To improve the range limitation of Bluetooth, or sensors moving in an environment, we recommend multiple Micro Gateways placed in the monitored environment.
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz Wi-Fi Bands
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Dimensions 40 x 20 x 7.5mm (1.57 x 0.79 x 0.3in)
- Weight 4.6 grams (0.16 oz)
- Host interface: USB HID
- Input Voltage: 5 V, 800 mA
- Connection to other a/b/g/n Access Points in the Wireless LAN
- Single 2.4 GHz antenna shared between WLAN and BT Radios
- BLE support
|Yes, you can use as many gateways as you like for a single account. They can be in the same location to expand the wireless coverage area or in entirely separate locations. Depending on your subscription plan, you may be limited to the number of locations. Please check your plan details.|
The App, sensor, and iMatrix cloud will store the sensor data. Data is transmitted to the cloud by the MicroGateway or the Smartphone App. Log into the iMatrix cloud to configure the sampling time and view data.
Select the sensor, select Advanced Settings and under Battery performance, adjust the Sample Time
|Download the ” iMatrix Sensor Monitor ” App on the Apple or Google Play App Store and + add a device.|
|The device connects with 2.4 & 5GHz Wi-Fi and BLE 4.2.|