Sentry-1 Wireless Door/Window Sensor with Data Logging
The iMatrix Sentry-1 is a two-piece wireless door/window sensor, including the main body and a magnet and tamper switch. The Sentry-1 runs on battery and wirelessly reports Open/Close status as well as counts the number of entries on your doors.
The Window/Door state can be uploaded to the iMatrix Cloud to log history, set alarms/ alerts and provide reports for remote monitoring. This sensor can be used in stationary or portable applications and provides accurate, comprehensive logs sent directly to your smartphone or iMatrix Cloud.
- Get 24 hours a day monitoring with real-time alerts, logs, and reports
- Connect to iMatrix Cloud for World Wide Access
- Manage multiple sensors in multiple locations
- Set and receive alerts directly to smartphone or optionally use the Wi-Fi Micro gateway (sold separately)
- Organize thousands of sensors with multiple groups & locations
- Upload sensor data to the iMatrix Cloud automatically in real-time with iMatrix SensorMonitor Smartphone App
- Setup sensors in one step – scan QR code with App and you’re monitoring
Wireless Door/Window Sensor
The Sentry is a wireless magnetic sensor with a 3M double-sided adhesive mount on your window or door. The device has a tamper switch that prevents accidental removal, and the battery is replaceable. Sentry is ideal for wirelessly monitoring climate-sensitive environments where refrigeration doors could be left ajar, causing significant inventory loss. It offers 24 hours a day monitoring, real-time alerts, logs, and reports.
Open / Closed State
OTA Firmware Updates
Enhance Your Monitoring
We recommend the iMatrix Micro Gateway to automatically scan, connect and send your NEO sensor data to the Cloud for word-wide access ( sold separately).
iMatrix sensors are upgradable to our proprietary mesh solution supporting massive networks. For massive networks we recommend the Series-1 Gateway (sold separately).
Use Sentry-1 Sensor to Monitor:
Cold Chain for Food
|Device type||Wireless Magnetic Switch|
|Dimensions of body||2.16 x 1.0 x 0.51in (55 x 26.2 x 13mm)|
|Dimensions of magnet||1.5 x 0.49 x 0.43in (38.5 x 12.5 x 11mm)|
|Weight||0.92 oz (26.6 grams)|
|Waterproof rating||IP66 (waterproof , dust proof)|
|Broadcasting range||328 feet (100 meters)|
|Battery||CR2032 Coin Cell 230mAh|
|Battery life||13 months (by default)|
iMatrix Cloud & App
- Manage multiple sensors via one interface
- Set warning levels and receive alerts directly to smartphone or option for Wi-Fi gateway (sold separately).
- Observe configurable graphs and updates of all your sensors
- Organize hundreds of sensors with mulitple groups & locations
- Set unique name and photo for each sensor
- Get reporting and log files for record keeping and HACCP compliance.
|In the App or on the cloud BLE Polling Time can be set in the Advanced Settings.
The Polling Rate represents how often the element is checked. For example, if the NEO-1P Temperature sensor polling time is set to 15 seconds, every 15 seconds the Temperature is read and checked for any alerts. If an Alert has been trigged, the user is immediately notified.
Having a high polling rate but a very low sample rate allows the system to quickly detect changes in a sensor without the need to record the value frequently (Sampling time) or transmit to the cloud (Check in time).
BLE Sampling Time: The Sample Rate represents how often the data value is saved on the sensor. For example, if the NEO-1P sampling time is sent to 15 min, every 15 minutes the temperature is saved on the device and will be sent to the cloud based on the scheduled check-in time. Depending on the sensor, ~100,000 data points can be saved.
BLE Check in Time: The check in time represents how often the stored data (sample Time) is transmitted to your account on the iMatrix Cloud. For example, if you need a report every 4 hours for HACCP compliance for your refrigeration units, we suggest you save the data every hour (Check-in : 60 Minutes)