One of our newest sensors, the iMatrix Neo for aquaculture is the ideal solution for monitoring tanks and ponds of any size. This sensor provides minute to minute environmental readings to ensure you keep your stock safe. Unlike other livestock, fish and aquatic creatures need nearly every aspect of their environment managed. This is a difficult task for anyone raising fish, although our technology is here to give you the help you need.
How does the Neo monitor tanks and ponds?
The iMatrix Neo for aquaculture is a top of the line sensor that allows you to keep an eye on your marine livestock, even when you’re away. From temperature to dissolved oxygen to pH and beyond, the Neo takes new readings every minute, so you have a constant stream of data about your marine environment. Simply place the Neo in your tank or pond and connect it to an iMatrix gateway. Then you can access your logs remotely through the iMatrix Cloud system or the smartphone app.
Should you encounter a power outage and lose your internet connection, the Neo will continue taking readings and storing them until a connection is restored. This little sensor can handle a lot of data, and will even store up to a month’s worth of data. Not only that, you can configure optimal parameters through the iMatrix smartphone app. Should the sensor take readings outside of those parameters, you’ll receive an alert immediately so you can correct the issues.
The Neo for aquaculture requires no outside power source, and contains high powered batteries that last for up to three years. You’ll never have to rely on external power to monitor your aquatic livestock.
- Updated environmental readings every minute
- Customized alerts for the ideal environment
- Waterproof and durable enough for fresh and saltwater
- Ideal for aquaculture and mariculture
- Long lasting battery life
- Continues storing logs even without a wireless connection
- Holds data readings for up to a month
- Accessible logs through the smartphone app and iMatrix Cloud System
- Reads all necessary parameters for maintaining healthy aquatic livestock