How do I view sensor data in the mobile app?
There are a few different ways to view sensor data in the mobile app:
You can choose to view data for individual sensors, for groups as a list, or you can view the graphs and historical data for a single device or groups of devices.
For a single sensor:
- Add the sensor to your account if you haven’t already
- Click on the name of the sensor you want to view data for
- See current data – click each metric to view more detailed information about a single parameter
For all sensors:
- You should be able to see a ‘quick view’ of all the sensors added to your application (whether you’re using quick start mode or logged into your iMatrix account)
- These readings will display only the most recent data from your sensors
- To get updated readings, refresh your app, or, press the button on the back of a specific sensor and give your app a few moments to show the new readings
- Click on the icon in the upper righthand corner of your app
- This will display all sensors on your account
- Each sensor will show a thumbnail of the picture you added when putting the sensor on your account
- Click on an individual picture to see the description of the sensor and view its data