NEO-IND Wireless Industrial Temperature Sensor with Accelerometer and Data Logging
The iMatrix Neo-IND Temperature Sensor provides the ultimate solution to monitoring the climate and blunt impact of objects in a harsh environment. This sensor can be used in stationary or portable applications such as Pallett tracking or shipping containers and provides accurate, comprehensive logs sent directly to your smartphone or iMatrix Cloud.
- Get notified before your product suffers from a “Rapid Unscheduled Disassembly™”
- Get 24 hours a day monitoring with real-time alerts, logs, and reports
- Connect to iMatrix Cloud for World Wide Access
- Manage multiple sensors in multiple locations
- Set and receive alerts directly to smartphone or optionally use the Wi-Fi Micro gateway (sold separately)
- Organize thousands of sensors with multiple groups & locations
- Upload sensor data to the iMatrix Cloud automatically in real-time with iMatrix SensorMonitor Smartphone App
- Setup sensors in one step – scan QR code with App and you’re monitoring
Wireless Temperature Sensor
The NEO-IND is extraordinarily durable, with high waterproof and IK09 shockproof for location and tracking in various harsh environments. NEO-IND is IP68 dust and waterproof with a magnetic ON/Off switch that prevents accidental turning ON/Off. NEO-IND is especially suitable for use in wet, ultracold, and High-temperature applications NEO-IND is used for impact and free-fall detection and logging of shipments.
The NEO-IND provides the ideal solution for monitoring climate-sensitive environments, and It offers 24 hours a day monitoring, real-time alerts, logs, and reports.
Enhance Your Monitoring
We recommend the iMatrix Micro Gateway to automatically scan, connect and send your NEO sensor data to the Cloud for word-wide access ( sold separately).
iMatrix sensors are upgradable to our proprietary mesh solution supporting massive networks. For massive networks we recommend the Series-1 Gateway (sold separately).
Use NEO-1D Sensor to Monitor:
Cold Chain for Food
|Device type||Waterproof & Shockproof Industrial Grade Wireless Temperature Sensor|
|Temperature range||-40°F to 185°F (-40°С to 85°С)|
|Humidity range||0% to 100%|
|Dimensions||2.74 x 1.87 x 0.94in (69.6 x 47.6 x 24mm)|
|Weight||1.84 oz (52.2 grams)|
|Broadcasting range||328 feet (100 meters)|
|Battery life||Up to 44 months|
iMatrix Cloud & App
- Manage multiple sensors via one interface
- Set warning levels and receive alerts directly to smartphone or option for Wi-Fi gateway (sold separately).
- Observe configurable graphs and updates of all your sensors
- Organize hundreds of sensors with mulitple groups & locations
- Set unique name and photo for each sensor
- Get reporting and log files for record keeping and HACCP compliance.
|In the App or on the cloud BLE Polling Time can be set in the Advanced Settings.
The Polling Rate represents how often the element is checked. For example, if the NEO-1P Temperature sensor polling time is set to 15 seconds, every 15 seconds the Temperature is read and checked for any alerts. If an Alert has been trigged, the user is immediately notified.
Having a high polling rate but a very low sample rate allows the system to quickly detect changes in a sensor without the need to record the value frequently (Sampling time) or transmit to the cloud (Check in time).
BLE Sampling Time: The Sample Rate represents how often the data value is saved on the sensor. For example, if the NEO-1P sampling time is sent to 15 min, every 15 minutes the temperature is saved on the device and will be sent to the cloud based on the scheduled check-in time. Depending on the sensor, ~100,000 data points can be saved.
BLE Check in Time: The check in time represents how often the stored data (sample Time) is transmitted to your account on the iMatrix Cloud. For example, if you need a report every 4 hours for HACCP compliance for your refrigeration units, we suggest you save the data every hour (Check-in : 60 Minutes)
|To Turn on the sensor, push the button on the rear once. The LED on the front will momentarily flash blue, indicating the unit is on.
To Turn OFF the Sensor, press the button twice in 2 seconds. The LED on the front will momentarily flash green and then red, and the sensor is OFF.
To Reset, hold the button on the back for ~ 4 seconds, and the LED on the front will blink, and the unit will restart in a few seconds.